 Star Wars / 3508
  Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

Hi all! I know I've been promising to get some pictures of my minifig-scale AT-AT up soon, but it seems building is always taking precedence over photographing. That is, still no pictures *sigh* BUT ... I've been working diligently the past couple (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ben's Falcon update (was: Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

Shaun, Sound really cool. That you actually got the head to articulate and the laser cannons to recoil is awesome! New developments on the Falcon. Since the last pictures I've added: One bungee powered escape pod that locks in position. Pull and pin (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

Just thought I'd comment on my own endeavors, etc... (...) :) (same here, but I showed the head and the undetailed legs at the last NELUG meeting... Next step-- photography... actually, I've got 1 side of the body completely done, but the other side (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

In lugnet.starwars, The only other thing I'm (...) in (...) back right side of the AT-AT. (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

(...) I was reading all the rave reviews in the posting about the meeting, David. I will definitely have to attend the next meeting - there really is no excuse for me, I live 20 minutes away from Eric. Anyways, it sounds fantastic! I'm fascinated by (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

(...) Maybe it'll be done by the next meeting! :) (...) I *completely* redid the speeder bikes from scratch. I worked in the landing feet so they look cooler -- they're independed rods which terminate in a semi-pedal. The sad part is it's three (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

(...) Just don't forget the snowspeeders!! (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

(...) I'm kicking myself hard. I live 1/2 mile from The Construction Site, and I was actually in there this past Saturday. I stared right at the Snow Remover, and thought to myself "Wow, interesting that they have it here! I thought it was only (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)