 Star Wars / 3481
    Sebulba —Fraser Lovatt
   I've simmered with resentment at this for a while now, whilst tinkering with the Pod Race set last night I couldn't contain myself any longer -- the Sebulba figure is *terrible*. How could TLG do this? I know he's a diffucult figure to model, but (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Sebulba —Eric Kingsley
     (...) I agree with you totally but at least you don't end up with 1 in ever set (Not quite but it seems like it) like you do with Jar Jar. I can't stand Jar Jar's head for most of the same reasons that the Sebulba fig is awful (Lack of color etc.) . (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Sebulba —Fraser Lovatt
      Eric said: (...) True -- you end up with a lot of Jar Jars if you're trying to build up those stocks of battle droids, but at least these can be used as generic Gungans and then slaughtered mercilessly. Which is as it should be. F (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Sebulba —Steve Bliss
      (...) I posted a message about this awhile ago. Basically, they could have made the feet smaller, and put in slots in the base for studs to fit into. Like you see on the bottom of round parts. (...) Yeah, that was lame. Steve (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         R2D2 head (was Re: Sebulba) —Robert Munafo
     (...) I believe this is a result of the fact that the equipment at LEGO that applies patterns to pieces can only "paint" the pattern from one side (one "direction"). Since the R2D2 head is a "hemisphere", the pattern had to be applied from the top, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Sebulba —Eric Joslin
   (...) I don't like him as a fig for Sebulba, but he has his uses. In fact, if anyone were looking to unload a Sebulba from a Pod Race set they picked up for parts, I'd be happy to talk trade. eric (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)