 Star Wars / 3266
Re: Titanic, was Lego Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 02:54:18 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

Hey, no class envy on Lugnet, or I throw my Tyco parts at you!

Scott "Poor man sick of class envy" Sanburn

P.S. Your thoughts, Larry P.?

Class Envy, I think not. Tyco parts, I'll take them. (for a NON Lego
project, trust me)

But clearly many of us have frank honest admiration for those who have
more parts than us, who can sling words in a clever manner, or who amaze
with building skill. I'd name names, but then I'd be leaving folks out,
so I shan't.  I think I'll choose discretion as the better part of
valour and demur from commenting further in this venue.

If you really want to discuss class envy, you know where to post. It's
been kind of quiet there lately. :-)

lugnet.