 Star Wars / 2922
Re: Titanic, was Lego Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 12:05:52 GMT

Class envy?..No, I'm not intended to do this. I only used the word "bas***d"
as an adjective to describe the rich people (that particularly featured in
the movie), and this doesn't mean that I don't want to be rich bas***d
neither I would be uncomfortable if I would be one..:-) This is conversely
correct, too, by the way. (i.e. riches are bas***ds from poors' point of
view whether I am a richman or not.)..:-D

Selçuk

PS. just for the fun...by the way..:-)

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote in message <375DAB64.A895A22E@aeieng.com>...
Hey, no class envy on Lugnet, or I throw my Tyco parts at you!

Scott "Poor man sick of class envy" Sanburn

P.S. Your thoughts, Larry P.?

"Selçuk " wrote:

You forget the slutty couple managing to somehow find the back seat of a
car on the Titanic.
Whatever?

Timbo

This could seem to be lame, but remember that it was based on a true • story.
And thinking about those rich bast**ds bring even their picasso paintings
with them through the trip, it looks very normal to me. (bringing their • cars
with them)

Selçuk