 Star Wars / 267
Re: 6 months!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 20:34:39 GMT

You should have had your friend with the cable modem view it, save the
file, and mail it to you...

It was attempted, but my server can only accept mail to a maximum of 2MB,
and he didn't have the time to split it up using the span multiple floppy
option on pkzip. Shame. However, he is now permanently connected to the
internet, set his machine up as an ftp server, and given me an account. I
now have access to a few things, such as mp3 songs he has collected, as
well. As I am the only one currently with access, I have fast connection
and download......