 Star Wars / 260
Re: 6 months!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:20:18 GMT

Richard Dee wrote:

I was speaking with a friend via ICQ while trying to connect to files.
Told him about it, and as he has a cable modem, had managed to watch
the trailer 3 times before I could even find something to connect to!

You should have had your friend with the cable modem view it, save the
file, and mail it to you...
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.