 Star Wars / 2355
  Master Grade Lego Models

I just wanted to let everyone know about my new lego website. There are currently two models viewable, one is a Starwars Tie Interceptor. Check it out. the url: (URL) Jr. (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Master Grade Lego Models

(...) Excellent model. I love the detail!!! It is definitly in a different class then what most of us build seeing we usually go for minifig scale or microfig scale but I love the model and just wish I had half the talent to build something that (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Master Grade Lego Models

Where on this earth did you get that many bricks? I know I have that many, but not in grey and Black. If I would to build this model it would come out nice and colorfull in red, yellow and blue and all. Needless to say: This is a supurb model, very (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Master Grade Lego Models

I refer ofcourse to the TIE Interceptor, not the Race car, which is nice too! (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Master Grade Lego Models

I have probably ten times that amount of lego overall, but my supply of grey is sadly depleted. In fact, I had to salvage all my new starwars lego, including my favorite, the sith infiltrator. If it wasn't for all the new starwars legos, I would (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Master Grade Lego Models

(...) Just in case, you may not know anything about them (actually I don't think so) but there are very competent programs already built for the purpose exactly. Try LeoCAD and/or Ldraw/Ledit (and its companions LDlite and LDAO) if you haven't done (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Master Grade Lego Models

(...) But with the number of pieces used in that TIE, you'd have many submodels to go with it as Ldraw has a1000 line limit. Nice models BTW. :) Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Master Grade Lego Models

(...) But LDAO's Editor and/or Modeler have no such limit. But then again 1000 lines would take forever to keep redrawing. -John Van (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Master Grade Lego Models

John VanZwieten wrote in message ... (...) think (...) LDAO) (...) to (...) lines (...) LeoCAD has no such limit, too. As an example, you can see my Titanic MOC consisting of 1800+ pieces on LeoCAD Model Gallery page. I'm not sure if I converted it (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)