 Star Wars / 2388
Re: Master Grade Lego Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 15:12:46 GMT

I'm working on building a lego Database in 3d studio max, which I plan to
use to make instructions for all the models I build.

Just in case, you may not know anything about them (actually I don't think
so) but there are very competent programs already built for the purpose
exactly. Try LeoCAD and/or Ldraw/Ledit (and its companions LDlite and LDAO)
if you haven't done yet.

Selçuk