 Star Wars / 2393
Re: Master Grade Lego Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 19:18:42 GMT

Just in case, you may not know anything about them (actually I don't think
so) but there are very competent programs already built for the purpose
exactly. Try LeoCAD and/or Ldraw/Ledit (and its companions LDlite and LDAO)
if you haven't done yet.

Selçuk

But with the number of pieces used in that TIE, you'd have many submodels to
go with it as Ldraw has a1000 line limit.

But LDAO's Editor and/or Modeler have no such limit.  But then again 1000 lines
would take forever to keep redrawing.

-John Van