 Star Wars / 2441
Re: Master Grade Lego Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 14:10:53 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote in message ...

Just in case, you may not know anything about them (actually I don't • think
so) but there are very competent programs already built for the purpose
exactly. Try LeoCAD and/or Ldraw/Ledit (and its companions LDlite and • LDAO)
if you haven't done yet.

Selçuk

But with the number of pieces used in that TIE, you'd have many submodels • to
go with it as Ldraw has a1000 line limit.

But LDAO's Editor and/or Modeler have no such limit.  But then again 1000 • lines
would take forever to keep redrawing.

-John Van

LeoCAD has no such limit, too. As an example, you can see my Titanic MOC
consisting of 1800+ pieces on LeoCAD Model Gallery page. I'm not sure if I
converted it to Ldraw format or not, but if so, I don't remember any
problems, too.

Selçuk