 Star Wars / 2344
Re: More comments on Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 22:55:01 GMT

Ben Fleskes wrote:

Hi all,

Well I've given my LEGO Millennium Falcon a lot of hype.  While it is still
not completely done.  I've posted a couple of pictures on my webpage at:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1857/falcon2.htm

Ben, Kudos for a great model!  I love the amount of visual and technical detail you designed into it.  Great job!

--Karim