 Star Wars / 2254
2253  |  2255
Subject:
Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon pictures on-line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 19:26:36 GMT

Hi all,

Well I've given my LEGO Millennium Falcon a lot of hype.  While it is still
not completely done.  I've posted a couple of pictures on my webpage at:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1857/falcon2.htm

Let me know what you think.

Ben Fleskes