 Star Wars / 2155
Re: Episode 1 Size Questions (for packing).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 22:04:37 GMT

On Wed, 12 May 1999 06:16:55 GMT, Lorbaat uttered the following profundities...
In lugnet.starwars, Richard Dee writes:

(1) Is it true that some Targets and Wal-Marts have restaurants?
I have a daily allowance of 25$ for dinner. Let's see, a burger
and Naboo fighter? Does a Wal-mart dinner come anywhere near
25$?? Would "71xx Naboo Swamp......$12.00" on a receipt look
like, or pass for, a Cajun meal? Hmmm......

Well, I dunno about the Cajun Meal thing (being an ex-resident of N'Awlins),
but it is true that some Wal-Marts *do* have cafeterias (well, ok, so I know
that from being an ex-resident of Louisiana, too...).

I don't think it would come close to $25, OR to being healthy, filling, or
satisfying.  But the satisfaction of new Lego would keep you going I'm sure!

eric

The notion of a fast food meal doesn't appeal too much anyway!
Still, it would be fun *trying* to pass off a Lego set as a
meal!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/