 Star Wars / 2146
Re: Episode 1 Size Questions (for packing).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 22:17:24 GMT

   Hello-

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Dee writes:

(1) Is it true that some Targets and Wal-Marts have restaurants?
I have a daily allowance of 25$ for dinner. Let's see, a burger
and Naboo fighter? Does a Wal-mart dinner come anywhere near
25$?? Would "71xx Naboo Swamp......$12.00" on a receipt look
like, or pass for, a Cajun meal? Hmmm......

Well, I dunno about the Cajun Meal thing (being an ex-resident of N'Awlins),
but it is true that some Wal-Marts *do* have cafeterias (well, ok, so I know
that from being an ex-resident of Louisiana, too...).

   They have cafeterias here in NJ too.  The problem   with this otherwise
brilliant acquisitive strategy is that
   the Mickey D's makes you cash out separately.  You
   can't buy other merchandise at the same time.

   LFB (wet blanket #1)