 Star Wars / 2094
Re: size of Lego MF revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 17:18:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Fleskes writes:

[2] Common Star Wars folklore includes the story of how George Lucas was not
happy with the initial concepts of the Millennium Falcon as they looked to
Space 1999ish.  He finally held up the hamburger he was eating and told his
model builders to build a model that looked like it.  Hence the Flying
Hamburger/Saucer concept.

Hehe.. That's funny. But it's also weird. I remember a friend of mine, who has
talent for drawing, seriously depicting the MF some years ago, and I thought
his picture of it looked like a hamburger and had to ask him what it was. That
little situation has been something I have never quite managed to forget.

Good little anecdote. Thanks for posting it!

-Tom McD.
when replying, hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, yucky spamcake. will upset
us.