 Star Wars / 2069
Re: Do Instructions Have Spoiler Photos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 21:12:27 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> writes:
Thanks, Mike. I can't believe with all the sets I bought, I did not
get this catalog. Evil! :(

Scott Sanburn

Surprisingly, there was one in my X-Wing.  I haven't opened the Episode 1
set I got yet, so I don't know if I got any more.  The catalog's not very
special, though.  The E1 pictures are very small.  The only difference
between the Classic and E1 catalog are those two pages and the cover.
--Bram