 Star Wars / 1975
Re: Do Instructions Have Spoiler Photos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 17:53:53 GMT

On Fri, 7 May 1999 16:14:10 GMT, "Mike Zinkowsky"
<mike_zinkowsky@harvard.edu> wrote:

Hi all,

I posted the scans of the new book that I could.  Other than the two images
I placed on my page, the rest of the book is unchanged from the origional .

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Fortress/4513/lego.html

Does the new new two-page spread replace the two-page montage featuring
Luke and Darth Vader dueling?

Steve