 Star Wars / 1752
Re: Do Instructions Have Spoiler Photos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 15:49:35 GMT

Yeah! What he said. I was hoping my Naboo FIghter would have the SW:EP1 catalogue,
bummer.

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

Another complaint of mine in regards to the SW:EP 1 sets, where is the
catalog with the sets in them? They had the standard one from 1999 with
the X-Wing and TIE on it. You would think they would have them in
somewhere...

Scott Sanburn

Sean McInnis wrote:

Zack Hazard wrote:

Hi,

Just wondering, do the Ep 1 instructions contain photos on top of each page ie
the Classic sets?  Would any of the photos be spoiler material?

Tim

Nope no spoiler photos on the new set instructions. A real bumper I was hoping
there was going to be some.