 Star Wars / 1905
Re: Naboo Swamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 15:53:07 GMT

One thing you might want to check first is that you didn't use it
someplace else that it wasn't supposed to be used. I had this problem at
first with the Sub.  I also always seem to have this problem between the
grey and drk. grey when looking at the instructions.. I always double
check the color placements.  I've only ever had 2 sets with missing
pieces.. one was an opened set that I got at discount so that most
likely wasn't TLG's fault, and Ninja's Flying Fortress, though I did
have an extra part that would have evened out the weight so it was
understandable, though I was missing the 1x1 yellow tile. Lego sent me
one asap with a letter of apology. So far with all the SW sets I've
built I haven't had a missing piece in the whole lot!  At first I
thought I was missing one of the capes though it was stuck between one
of the booklets that was in the box.

Call Consumer Affairs and they will make it right for you, no problem.
Tamy

Eric Lind wrote:

This reminded me - I had my first negative set encounter, ie, I was missing a
piece, and it was from a SW set!  The Gungan Sub was missing a 2x3 grey low
slope.  I searched the entire living room, the little plastic bags, the box,
the other boxes, the other plastic bags.  Nothing.  It's not like I couldn't
replace it (which I did, but I grumbled), but still, I've never been missing a
piece like that before.

In lugnet.starwars, L. Kevin Lee writes:
For those of you commenting on the "Extra" cape in the Naboo Swamp set.....

Give it back...  Mine didn't have not a one, dangdit!