 Star Wars / 16712
16711  |  16713
Subject:
David S Griffith (aka Clone Wars Designer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 01:29:41 GMT

Remember him who’ve commented about the TX-130 Republic Fighter Tank and the GAT Droid that I’ve built? He’s got a website showing his contributions to the Clone Wars video game and more. You can get there from my links page or clicking here.

ACPin & Sons