 Star Wars / 16715
Re: David S Griffith (aka Clone Wars Designer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 01:33:11 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
   Remember him who’ve commented about the TX-130 Republic Fighter Tank and the GAT Droid that I’ve built?

Did you mean tap?

   He’s got a website showing his contributions to the Clone Wars video game and more. You can get there from my links page or clicking here.

ACPin & Sons

I ask this bluntly but with sincerity: What’s your agenda here? It seems to me that you’re posting this to at once drive hits to your site and transparently show (again) how much he liked your fairly mediocre MOC.

I know I sound rude but this passive style of posting is trollish and not very appropriate. My intent is not to pick on you or drive you off LUGNET. But you do this sort of thing often and despite the fact that you’re a good natured poster you need to be called on it.

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase
myspace