 Star Wars / 16716
Re: David S Griffith (aka Clone Wars Designer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 18:44:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Rough day, Jon ?!  This seems like harsh treatment of someone who
obviously invests a lot of time, money, and effort into our shared
hobby.  Especially harsh comming from someone who has taken up a
leadership/caretaker role as you have.
If you actually trim off the extra junk (they're broken) and follow the
2 links you'll see that they both lead you to other web sites, not to
AC's stuff.
And why shouldn't he post links to his stuff in this newsgroup ?
Everyone here does that all the time, including you and I, and it's 100%
on topic.
You may think it's mediocre, but I think he did a good job recreating
the vehicle from the game.  Even the original designer thought so !
Can't he be proud of that ?

Just my 2 cents.
flame me if you must...
-JSM

Jon Palmer wrote:
I ask this bluntly but with sincerity: What's your agenda here?
It seems to me that you're posting this to at once drive hits to your site and
transparently show (again) how much he liked your fairly mediocre MOC.

I know I sound rude but this passive style of posting is trollish and not very
appropriate. My intent is not to pick on you or drive you off LUGNET. But you do
this sort of thing often and despite the fact that you're a good natured poster
you need to be called on it.