 Star Wars / 16713
Re: Tri-Wing Fighter Redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 14:34:56 GMT

Ah, well I failed to mention it only works in conjunction with the bubble
tender
class spacecraft. (Which comes with the space upgrade package.) You see, the
bubble tender class lays a long bubble out before the triwing for it to fly
thru. It's sole function is to continually lay bubble. It also injects the
bubbles with air. The triwing flys from one bubble to the next.

I love creative Technology.  ;-)
I guess such a ship could be used to rescue people from damaged space craft
or to enable direct connections between capital ships, but that is boring,
this is a far more useful use of the technology

Yes, or strapping a wounded fig on the wing. Only those who survive are worthy
of medical attention. I figure this will be very usefull in all those BrikWars
that go on over in the LUGNET.Gaming group.

oh oh oh, do these planes engage in a bit of "Imperial storage facilities
storming" with the figs standing upright on the top wing.  That would prove
you to be a man!