 Star Wars / 16693
Re: Tri-Wing Fighter Redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 23:26:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Yoder wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
Why does it have a propeller?

To provide thrust to fly.

But, but, there's no air in space for the propeller to work.

"Oh no, not again..."  Does anyone else here remember the great
".space-spaceships-must-have-wings" fiasco about 2-3 years ago?  There
was a contest even...

:]

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada