 Star Wars / 16691
Re: Tri-Wing Fighter Redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 22:52:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Chris Yoder wrote:
...it's a natural play on words to have a Tri-wing fighter.

I think there's already a T-Wing fighter with 3 "wings".

You've made a neat looking _airplane_, but I can't see the connection
to Star Wars.  Why does it have a propeller?  Why doesn't the cockpit
have a canopy?  It has tires---can't it hover?  It doesn't much match
the hype of the announcement...

Answers to questions. It was made for the Rebellion. (Plus, it has Rebellion
plates on the wings.) To provide thrust to fly. Because it's an open cockpit
aircraft. It can't hover, but it can fly very slow. My MOCs never do.

But it's a nice airplane.  ;]

Thanks.

~Clangador