 Star Wars / 15544
  Re: Toyfare has new news

I'm hoping for a Mon Calimari ship. Think of the round pieces!! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Toyfare has new news

(...) A Mon Calimari capital ship (Akabar's ship in previous email) would be a travesty...grin. Mon-cal ships are notoriously graceful and smooth and just wouldn't fit very well with my classically minded idea of lego...grin. Still, if they make a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Toyfare has new news

Hm.... I wonder, I wonder.... Jabba's Sail Barge? Jawa Sandcrawler? oooh...wait...Cloud City? And wishful thinking--what if it came with a special Lando minifig? Now Cloud City would be most cool...and I can imagine trek fans just drooling to modify (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Toyfare has new news

(...) Nonsense. The bulbous shapes could quite easily be produced with liberal applications of plates to build up the outer surface. Regardless, due to limited on-screen time largely involving very hectic space battle sequences, the Mon Calamari (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Toyfare has new news

(...) Recognizable? you mean like the RBR, which appears on screen for.. what, two minutes, and mainly from behind? When I heard they released the Tantive IV, i said "the what? where was that in the movies?" and then i saw the engine cluster and (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Toyfare has new news

(...) It may have had little screentime, but that is the _first_ Star Wars ship anyone ever saw in the movie theatres, and that specific scene is one of the most memorable in modern cinema. If you walked up to ten random people and showed them the (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)