 Star Wars / 14871
  Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

Get the nth Dimension Star Wars CAD model again. I had posted these models to brickshelf after the nth-Dimension website went down. After the brickshelf moderating went up, my folder has been blocked. So I have made a webpage so you can stil get the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad) !

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

Wow! Nice renderings (the models are great too)! What program did you use to get the nice element delineation (brick lines) to show up? LPub? (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

(...) The porgram is called MEGAPov. It is an unoffical patch of POV-Ray. You can get it here: (URL) the same as POV-Ray but you use the find_egde function to get the brick lines. An easier way is to install POV, MEGAPOv and LPub. LPub has a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

Thanks. I followed the LPub installation instruction, downloaded & installed the other components (l3GO, PovRay, MegaPOV, MLCad, etc.), and successfully rendered my mpd. However, when I look at the MegaPOV tab in LPub, it is completely blank! I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

Hey Ahui, I looked at your site for the first time, what triggered me were not the Starwars models (don't worry, they look fine) but that you combined LEGO with poetry. I've never seen that before, certainly not on that scale. Truly original en (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

(...) Opps sorry about that. Those links have been fixed. One had a type (no one left to speak) and the other was linking somehere else. =) Here is a quicker link to them: (URL) this way you miss the rest of the website. =( (...) There are 6 in the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

(...) 1. Open LPub 2. Click on the POV tab 3. Click on the Rendering tab 4. Click on the drop-down menu and choose "MEGA-POV => POV-Ray 3.1 5. Now the MEGAPOV Tab shoul be enabled. Note make SURE you downloaded POV-Ray 3.1g for windows and NOT (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

(...) Also, I found it really great if you turn reflections to 0. This gives the smooth shading, or "cell shading" effect. Reflection statements are found in the color definitions, just do a find for "reflection" and you should see it. Set all of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Thank You!Thank You!Thank You! :-) Gary "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H7DuFt.Fv4@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) models: (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

Thanks Ahui, and Tim! My renderings are spot-on georgeous thanks to your tips and help. :) I couldn't find any reference to "reflections" anywhere, however. I'll keep looking.. (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)