 Star Wars / 14489
Re: UCS Naboo Starfighter 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 15:07:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Gareth Bowler writes:

To be perfectly honest, judging by the ready venom in many of the other
replies, I'm still not convinced it's not one of these reasons, or something
equally arbitrary.

You're right.  It's the 2 step approach you followed.
Step 1: Post message about MOC
Step 2: Post another message a day later bemoaning lack of feedback and tell
group you're taking you ball and going home.

But you're still here.  If Lugnet isn't meeting your needs, go already.  Or
learn to live with a community of people who have other things to do
sometimes and can't give you instant, or even daily/weekly/monthly feedback.

James Wilson
Dallas, TX
Lugnet #1783