 Star Wars / 14487
Re: UCS Naboo Starfighter 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 12:39:05 GMT

Look everyone Gareth the Great sent me a touching reply via email.  I'm
going to stoop to his level and post it for all to see:

Right, because building a detailed and accurate model of an existing design
doesn't take NEARLY as much talent as, say, building something vaguely F
shaped, or rebuilding an old set with different colors.

What a guy!

I also like how you're riding me for doing exactly the same thing as you • did
a few weeks ago.

He's referring to something completely unrelated which occurred on FBTB.
Look it up if you like.  I'm not ashamed of what I did.

BTW I know that posting email is an internet "no no" but I really don't give
a hoot right now.  This is the last time I'll address this worm.

Please forward all replies to lugnet.off-topic.egomaniac

-Jon (officially departing this discussion)