 Star Wars / 14476
Re: UCS Naboo Starfighter 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 16:04:27 GMT

"Guybrush" <REMOVECAPSguybrush@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
news:H4wMvF.AwM@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.starwars, Gareth Bowler writes:
It's up via the front page link at http://www.fbtb.net

If for some reasons the front page link isn't there, go the Gareth • section
and it's under Naboo Starfighter.

Enjoy!

Ignored again. So much for the great AFOL community. Won't be posting here
any more.

Oh boo hoo.  How childish.  Perhaps if you didn't ONLY build Star Wars MOCs
(oh pardon me, *customs*) over and over again.  I have NEVER complained when
I didn't receive a reply.

Grow up.

-Jon