 Star Wars / 14488
Re: UCS Naboo Starfighter 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 13:35:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Stefan Garcia writes:
David, others, can anyone highlight a post?  If so, how?

You've got to be a Lugnet member using the web-interface in order to
highlight or spotlight a post. You don't have to be a Lugnet member to post
to Lugnet, but there are lots of cool tidbits you get for being a member
($10 fee currently)

A membership lets you:
- Spotlight/Highlight posts (increases the chance it'll show up on the top
stories list)
- Post to Lugnet without having to manually authorize via your email address
(only when using web interface to post)
- Maintain a set list on Lugnet (like this:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=123 )
- Rank sets in the database (in case you wondered where the member rating
came from in the set DB like in http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7131 )
- Create your own FTX pages on Lugnet ( http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/ )
- Respond to and create your own LUGNET polls (
http://members.lugnet.com/polls/results/?n=1 )
- Have a member "about me" page ( http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1791 )

I think that's it that I can think of...

Ahh...cool, thanks.  I'll eventually be a full member (Gareth, take note,
your problem might just lie in your attitude).  Right now I'm happy just
being able to post.  Thanks again.

-Stefan-