 Star Wars / 13749
  New Episode II Lego

Is there any talk about what new Christmas (or earlier) Star Wars lego sets are? ~Evan Butzlaff (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Episode II Lego

(...) Heard there should be 3 new EpII sets for Christmas. I'm betting on something about the Lars farm (with Padmé, Anakin, 3P0 and familly), Dooku's Solar Sailer (with Dooku, a pilot and the emperor) and surely one with Clone Troopers in it (maybe (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Episode II Lego

(...) Where did you hear this? And was there anything that makes you think it will be the sets you say or were you just taking stabs in the dark? Thanks Michael (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Episode II Lego

(...) I gonna rattle for a few here, I'd bet on a Clonetrooper Assault Walker (thingy dropped by the Gunship), some Genoshian war-machine or other, possibly a Droid Factory with Anakin/Padme (and/or) R2/3PO, and Dooku's flyer. Classic Star Wars... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Episode II Lego

(...) YEAH!!! ~Evan (Who sincerely wishes Aaron is right!) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

Heya all, . my question is if TLG will continue in production of the classic SW line ? . Thanx . Rene . - (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Episode II Lego

(...) As you might guess, I can't tell who told me that. The Lars set is pretty much what it should be. The solar sailer seems to me like a teaser to hint me off what the real vessel will be. Wish it was the walker, but then that would be too much (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) I think TLC covered most of the major vessels of the classic trilogy, exept a few I think we'll see this year: AT-AT, but diminished for price. A set that will be a bit like the AT-ST: not to proportion, but fairly accurate. Don't expect (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) I doubt we'd see an AT-AT in minifig scale. It already made an appearance as the main model on the Darkside Developer Kit Mindstorms set. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) You're right, but the target customers for the Mindstorms sets and 'standard Lego sets' are quite different. After all, there's been a minifig X-Wing as well as a UCS X-wing, which sets are even closer in ressemblance than Mindstorms and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) Not to mention the Naboo Starfighter and the Special Edition Naboo Starfighter. And Yoda the minifig and Yoda the sculpture. :) (...) That's not an issue. The Sith Infiltrator is in the movie for how many seconds? Even worse, the battle droid (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) The Sith Infiltrator was a good choice, because it was the personnal ship of a major character, Darth Maul (like Vader's TIE, for example). The Droid carrier is featured in a major scene of the movie, thus making it essential (like the Y-wing, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)