 Star Wars / 13701
Re: Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:26:51 GMT

"smegged" <cintaks_erur@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Well, the reason that the body was never included is that they wanted to
remain accurate to the movie.  After I saw this set, I saw the movie for a
second time and looked at his starfigher.  The R4 unit's head was all that
there was.  It was not like r2-d2, instead it was built into the fighter.
Hence lego giving us only the head and not the body.  I do agree that the
body should have been included for play value's sake, but the reason it
wasn't included is valid.

-stephen

<geek>
I belive according to the official site (which appears to be down at the
moment) R4 is a modified, truncated astromech droid hardwired into the
starfighter.
</geek>
--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado