 Star Wars / 13700
Re: Q-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 04:54:48 GMT

Amazing as usual Jon! What impresses me the most is how you amalgamated both
the Quake symbol, and the Sith Infiltrator design so effortlessly. Bravo!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.fbtb.net/jon/alpha.html

This is my last ship before Brickfest.  I'll have some more ready within 2
weeks.
Tell me what you think!

-Jon