 Star Wars / 13707
Re: Q-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:17:22 GMT

A dark beauty, she is....

I really like how the last few of your designs have taken on an organic
quality to them....the landing phalanges, unusual sculpted hulls with an
amazing integration of curves and hard angles.

Awesome stuff Jon.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.fbtb.net/jon/alpha.html

This is my last ship before Brickfest.  I'll have some more ready within 2
weeks.
Tell me what you think!

-Jon