 Star Wars / 13466
  Mace Windu

Hmmmm, It's strange we haven't seen Mace Windu. After all, lego did produce the TIE Fighter pilot with a brown head. Could they not have put two dots on it and a little line, making a serious looking Mace Windu? Making new brown colored hands, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) This has been discussed before, but I believe the thinking is if you start making different colored minifigs now, it would make every other minifig previously produced white (even the natives from the Wild West sets) by default, which would, I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) I agree. Why is it that in a toy-world (which Lego is, after all), color should matter? Is that what we want our children to learn? That color matters? Personally, I want all my minifigs to be shiney bright yellow people. That way, when I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) Well, to add my 2 cents to this. LEGO has made one set before that had different colored people. Now the set is made up of the bendy arm people but the baby is a minifig, but they are red. The baby has a blank minifig head with minifig hair. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

Well, I woudn't go so far as saying LEGO should not produce color minifigs. I think, like many others and LEGO itself, that yellow skins for all minifigs is the best choice. It avoids dealing with racism issues and other topics like that. But, in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) Yes, I see that lego would have problems, I just wanted my mace windu, I'm trying to make the rescue scene on Genosea, without the arena stands though. ~Evan Butzlaff (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) Actually, what I was stating, was that it wouldn't be very cool if Lego made a yellow one. After all, everyone else can be yellow for all I care, but I'd like mace windu like he is in the movie. It would just be kind of disappointing. ~Evan (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)