 Star Wars / 13086
    Re: Local KMart Finds —Matthew Hamand
   (...) I think you did get lucky. I might hit a TRU and another Target on my way home and try to replicate your luck. Did you have anything from K-Mart showing the sale? I can't find an ad or anything that shows the sale. Good Work Matt (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Local KMart Finds —Conrad Frank
   (...) <snip> (...) Yes, I took the K-Mart ad from the Sunday paper. You should be able to pick up some copies of it from the service desk at a K-Mart. Good Luck! C (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Local KMart Finds —Matthew Hamand
   (...) Well I had some this afternoon. On my way home from work I hit a defferent Target than the one I went to yesterday. Both the cashier I got and the manager type that she called over to OK the price match had no problems. I am now the proud (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Local KMart Finds —Conrad Frank
   Congratulations! I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who was able to get the RBR under this deal! Good Luck on you Yoda search! C (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Local KMart Finds —Monica Wilbur
   Woowee! Everyone's never-say-die attitude has inspired me. I'm out to hit the Kmarts hard tomorrow, and if they don't yield up the RBR, then dang it, another retailer will have to pick up the slack. I've got my Kmart flier as my ticket to more (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Local KMart Finds —Matthew Hamand
   (...) Go for it. Not only did I get the RBR as I posted, but I went out and picked up a Yoda at another Target. I was going to try Wal-Mart but they were Yoda free. But the Target down the road had some. If you go to Target look carefully. The (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)