 Star Wars / 13058
13057  |  13059
Subject:
Luxury car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:33:49 GMT

I've been throwing around the idea of a pizza delivery car that would cruise
around the city of tomorrow (think Blade Runner's L.A./Fifth Element's New
York/Coruscant)

This isn't it:

This looks like a luxury car like a big mercedes or cadillac.  I'm not sure
if the large engine in the back is stock or a modification--maybe I'll
release it again as a scaled down model and as an even more powerful model.
Anyway it needs a few more finishing touches but I thought I share it now.

I crossposted this to .starwars because I thought it would also fit right in
on Coruscant.

Tell me what ya think.

-Jon