 Star Wars / 12835
Re: about the episode 2 sets, my thoughts as to what happened
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 04:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  ...except that the Wal-Marts where I found my sets had them on the
  shelves.  No tags, just the sets nestled in there.  It was active
  restocking.  No, I haven't seen any more, so they're probably holding
  them back now.

  Glad I bought when I did!

When I went to buy Yoda & Dooku I was told "Sorry we can't sell you that --
this was meant to be taken off the shelf -- after September 11 you know..."

// Dave