 Star Wars / 12237
  Imperial Platoon Breakdown

Hi All, With the arrival of cheap Stormtroopers, I'm quickly beginning to amass my AT-AT transported platoon of imperial troops. Here's the question, though ... how are squads of stormtroopers armed? To judge from the death star scene in ANH, every (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Platoon Breakdown

I don't think there's ever been an Official Lucasarts/Star Wars breakdown of the Empire's Military. But bear in mind that on the Death Star those were all 'security' troops (kinda like what Marines are on a Navy ship) and as such the heavier weapons (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Platoon Breakdown

Shaun,according to The Imperial Sourcebook from the West End Games SW RPG, an Imp Army Squad consists of 8 Men commanded by a sargent (9 troops total). In a basic, unspecialized squad, one light repeating blaster is carried per squad. Its safe to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Platoon Breakdown

I haven't seen the movies in a while, but I seem to remember a scene in the attack on Hoth where several stormtroopers are assembling some heavy kind of laser weapon thing on a tripod, probably the equivalent of a 50 cal machine gun, or perhaps a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Platoon Breakdown

(...) The big tripod gun would be an e-web blaster Shaun was talking about in the previous post. I found a post that shows it on the Star Wars CCG web site. (URL) seen some pretty good fan created e-web blasters... you could try the customs portion (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)