 Star Wars / 11229
  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

(...) Sexist? I know it ain't canon, but in Heir To the Empire (et al) Mara Jade is revealed to be the Hand of The Emperor (kinda like his directly employed assassin). Rumor had it that he taught her limited force awareness, too. Maul was weak in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

(...) Mara was kind of a one off. What I meant by sexist was that he didn't allow female officers. (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

(...) I know I'm being off here, so bear with me :o) What about Admiral Daala, second in command to Grand Admiral Thrawn? She was posted during the reign of Palpatine. Sorry. I are nit-picky.!?. If he appeared sexist, it was most likely Mr. Lucas (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

(...) IIRC Daala was Grand Moff Tarkin's lover and he basically had her hidden away inside that secret Imperial weapons facility - you know the one that was hidden amongst all those Black Holes and was virtually impossible to find. I think her (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

(...) Doh! Forgot that plot! But, some author or another will likely come along and say that he foresaw that or knew what Tarkin was doing, but because he was a good bulldog, he let him have a bone every now and again. And no, there is NOT a single (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)