 Star Wars / 11049
  Luke Skywalker- Sith?

I was just wondering why Luke Skywalker showed up to Jabba's palace dressed like a Sith lord in the opening scene in ROTJ. I never really thought about it much until I got my collector's mini-fig pack. Any ideas? Also, do you think TLG will release (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker- Sith?

(...) I happen to have an old Bantha Tracks issue (waaay old Star Wars fanclub newsletter) that goes into this. George wanted to show through Luke's choice of wardrobe his acceptance of his relationship to Vader (dad). It was supposed to be very (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker- Sith?

(...) Wait for the Harry Potter sets, they may have brown hoods!!! -R (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker- Sith?

(...) I fyou watch the trailer on the offical Harry Potter website, that don't look to likely. In the book, there ain't much brown. I'm holdin' out for LEGOs 2002 offering in the Star Wars Episode 2 selections. Just betcha there'll be a few brown (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker- Sith?

(...) Odd... I always assumed it was his ongoing fall to the darkside, which is what I always assumed the 'final' trilogy would be about. Mostly because Lucas makes various references to colors' signifigance, and Luke goes through 3 very distinct (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker- Sith?

(...) And hoods that make the wearer invisible!!! (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker- Sith?

(...) Well Lucas never did play by those rules of color. Look at the Stormtroopers, they carry out most of the Emperor's deeds in the Empire and are the most visible form of corruption and evil, yet they wear white. As to the shift to darker (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker- Sith?

(...) I seem to recall that his reasoning there was that the generic 'bad guys' were colorless, hence white/black/grey, with the obvious exceptions of the dark green uniforms of imperial officers. But 'characters' had more color no matter what their (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)