 Star Wars / 11053
Re: Luke Skywalker- Sith?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 04:18:42 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Charles Spindell writes:
I was just wondering why Luke Skywalker showed up to Jabba's palace dressed
like a Sith lord in the opening scene in ROTJ.  I never really thought about
it much until I got my collector's mini-fig pack.  Any ideas?

Also, do you think TLG will release the brown hood piece that can only be
found with the Gungan Sub set?  I just can not afford to shell out another
50 bucks to have two hooded jedis.

Wait for the Harry Potter sets,
                              they may have brown hoods!!!

          -R

I fyou watch the trailer on the offical Harry Potter website, that don't
look to likely.  In the book, there ain't much brown.  I'm holdin' out for
LEGOs 2002 offering in the Star Wars Episode 2 selections.  Just betcha
there'll be a few brown hoods running around.  Till then, KB toy stores were
supposed to mark them Subs down to $29 or $39, far better than MSRP!  Also
check Zany Brainy.
Best,
Aaron