 Star Wars / 11049
11048  |  11050
Subject:
Luke Skywalker- Sith?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:29:56 GMT

I was just wondering why Luke Skywalker showed up to Jabba's palace dressed
like a Sith lord in the opening scene in ROTJ.  I never really thought about
it much until I got my collector's mini-fig pack.  Any ideas?

Also, do you think TLG will release the brown hood piece that can only be
found with the Gungan Sub set?  I just can not afford to shell out another
50 bucks to have two hooded jedis.