 Star Wars / 10942
  Endor Shield Generator

I came up with a model for the Endor Shield generator. Actually this is probably not the structure that actually generates the shield, but it the one that Luke gave himself up to Vader in. In my model the platform on top is large enough to allow two (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Endor Shield Generator

(...) It looks awesome! You've definitely captured the feel right out of the movie. Now, if we could just construct the giant dish... Sean (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Endor Shield Generator

Great model - but as you rightly point out, it isn't the actual Generator thingy itself - it's "merely" a standard Imperial Landing Platform. Shuttles land on the top, ATATs can "dock" at the platforms along the side. Hey - just had a thought, you (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Endor Shield Generator

(...) I thought about the same thing, but I also thought about the Sting Ray Stormer's cockpit. It has four, quarter circle dish type pieces that may even be harder to use than the Falcon's plates (wouldn't know, don't have one). One use I've played (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Endor Shield Generator

It looks pretty nice! I assume that you didn't have enough bricks to do the radar dish? That would be cool with those big UFO saucer pieces. Jason Spears <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9H578.7IK@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) land (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Endor Shield Generator

(...) WOW. The whole thing is great. I like the way you can storm trooper in the group of imperial troopers (is that what they're called?). It almost makes them all look like storm troopers. NICK (-! (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Endor Shield Generator

Thanks everyone for your praise. It is really nice to hear, since my fiancee is sick of it being on the dining room table. A couple of things I wanted to point out though. The platform it's self is 3 plates thick, grey on top, blue/green/red in the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Endor Shield Generator

(...) Thanks for sharing, Jason! That's really nice. I toyed around with making the bunker scene when I had my version of an at-at and at-st built but didn't have enough bricks so it never got done. Your platform is very nice and as someone else (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Endor Shield Generator

(...) Great platform, Jason! The fact that it is so large reflects the Imperial way wonderfully. It definitely conveys that stark, utilitarian, metallic ambiance that the Empire's constructs were characterized by. It's also very impressive when you (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)