 Star Wars / 10050
Re: Star Wars weapons - My rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 01:10:08 GMT

What's strange is that TLG's stance to not make weapons seems only to apply
to modern handguns, shotguns, and other weapons.  They've made axes, spears,
lances, swords, muskets, six-shooters, laser guns, and cannons for goodness
sakes!  What puzzles me is that the weapons from Pirates and Castle are
based on actual objects, and you'd think TLG would be more hesitant about
making these rather than laser guns from a complelely fictional universe.
The answer is still the same, be creative and make your own!

BTW, if you want to make a really cool, fifties-style laser gun, take a cup
and a goblet of the same color, put the cup on top of the goblet and viola,
a very Mars Attacks!-style blaster.  It may not fit the lines of a SW
blaster, but your bounty hunters could proudly sport them!

Dave