 Star Wars / 10046
Re: AT-ST v2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:07:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jay Cal writes:
Nobody replied to my post.
So is it safe for me to conclude nobody liked my new MOC? Geez I hope not :(
It's still ok to let me know what you think :-)
Greetz,
Jay

New and better pics will follow shortly. And eh... Mr Hayes, thanks for the
input.

Sweet dude.. Much better then the garbage one I saw in the euro lego
catalog, you should make planet destroyer thing,(its in one of the star wars
encylopedia books)It looks mass cool, its some kind hover vehical or
somethin.. Any way enough my ramblin. Keep building-

-John
http://www.geocities.com/neoplastics