 Star Wars / 10069
Re: AT-ST v2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:00:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, A. Mark Wilburn writes:

Yeah, that might help. I haven't played Shadows of the Empire in a while,
but I thought it looked differently... Perhaps we're both looking at
different sources?
This is the one I remember:
http://www.rebelscum.com/toys/soteswoopfl.jpg

Yep that's definetly not the Swoop I modelled :-)
Here's what the air2 swoop looks like:
http://www.premier.net/~exar/PAGE11/swoop.jpg

I'm sure you know that it's a lot easier to
appreciate a LEGO interpretation when you know exactly what the source is
supposed to look like (I have the Dark Empire comics, and your E-Wing looks
accurate; maybe somebody who hasn't seen the original wouldn't be able to
appreciate the level of accuracy as much). And like I said, everything that
I DO recognize looks absolutely spot on. That's another reason it's hard to
post constructive criticism with your work; it's hard to find anything that
could've been improved.

Thank you thank you thank you :)
I only use the movies, the tech. journal and the EGVV for my customs
(EGVV=Essential Guide To Vehicles and Vessels).
In the EGVV you can find the air2 swoop (the same picture as listed in the
link above).
Greetz,
Jay