 Star Wars / *9183 (-20)
  Re: new website

There's some very neat MOC's there and I agree with Todd that the Swamp scene looks very good. I too have built a Fambaa but had to do so from a 1 sq cm blurred image from a toy catalog. I was wondering if you knew any web-sites with good images of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Alternate Naboo fighter

I'm wondering if 'Tales of the Golden Monkey' is known as 'The City of Gold' in Aus. That show had a golden plane that looked quite a lot like your neat model. Tim (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My AT-ST

(...) I would guess about 150 pieces too. I semi counted it once but stopped when I realised it was more than 100. Tim (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Redux of Moonbase Beta-1

If you remember a couple monthes ago i made a post about a moon base, now. I need parts. I am willing to pay $$ for LARGE ( i mean HUGE) amounts of white and grey pieces. Maybe a brickbay seller could give me a discout for buying all his/her white (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Alternate Naboo fighter

(...) ". . . and there's something going on in Kansas right now that makes me sick! They take little laboratory mice, never hurt anyone, take them out to Hollywood and tell them they're going to be in pictures!" "I know what you're saying. You're (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: Holochess game name?

the game is called Dejarik and these are the names of some of the pieces... Grimtaash Houjix Kintan Strider Ghhhk Ng'ok Monnok josh -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Todd Lehman (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new website

(...) I'll second that! I've only clicked a couple links so far and I'm already drooling! --Todd (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new website

(...) Another great site! I think your dioramas are really cool. The Naboo Swamp scene really looks organic even though you "only" used a bunch of Naboo Swamp sets. I also like your Empire Patrol Boat from Rogue Squadron but I always thought their (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new website

(...) Indeed -- certainly not that prominently, as far as I understand. (IANAL.) Bruce, here's more info: (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new website

(...) You should get rid of the red Lego logo, it is against the Lego fair play policy - can't have their logo on unofficial web sites. Dan (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Holochess game name?

"dataAndrew" <me@gradzone.com> wrote in message news:39DFA55B.C1AFA7...one.com... (...) w/ (...) A bit long for an LDraw part description. I prefer Todd's original description... -- Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  new website

hello. i just released my lego star wars website. check it out and tell me what you think. if you have any customs you'd like there just email me. here's the link: (URL) me know what you think. adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Holochess game name?

(...) Yes, Dejarik is the correct spelling. The label sounds good. Perhaps "Black and White checkered 2x2 Round Tile w/ SW-Dejarik Hologame" though? -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Holochess game name?

1. What's the name of the game they're playing in Ep4 on the hologame table? I heard it was called Dejarik or something like that...not sure of the spelling. 2. Would the label Black 2x2 Round Tile w/ SW-Dejarik Hologame adequately describe the tile (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Any suggestions for a suitable pilot for a UCS Tie Interceptor

It's not Lego but... In mine I put a Kenner Tie Fighter Pilot. It's a perfect fit. The Kenner Luke Skywalker also fits into the UCS X-Wing, but it's a tight fit. Chris "Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Does anyone remember when the sneak pics started popping up last year?

(...) KB and TRU have been doing the same thing around here (Seattle) in prep as well. Other than the list that went around a few weeks ago, any new guesses? Sean (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Does anyone remember when the sneak pics started popping up last year?

(...) New catalogs start appearing in sets somewhere around the end of October, and actual new sets shortly therafter (early Novemeber). Usually eastern U.S. and working its way west. If memory serves me correctly. Walmarts recent dumping of the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Does anyone remember when the sneak pics started popping up last year?

I can't seem to remember when we started to see pictures of the upcoming sets. Weren't the new sets released in November/December with a few stragglers in March. I haven't seen anything if they are truly due as early as next month. Any clues anyone? (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set 7171 Mos Espa Podrace

(...) I think that Qui-Gon hair makes really good female hair. In fact, my Queen and her Queen's Guard from my last BrikWars battle all had Qui-Gon hair pieces: (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set 7171 Mos Espa Podrace

I got mine as a gift from my mom when they were still about $100. From what I remember, you won't be missing any pieces. You may be missing the instructions thoa. I will can check later if no one else chimes in before me. Somehow I think that you (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact