 Star Wars / *6673 (-20)
  AAT just a phone call away...

Hey gang... I called up S@H this evening and ordered an AAT (shipping immediately), and an MTT and Pod Bucket (shipping in two weeks). The total for all three was something like $110. By the way, the part count for the Pod Bucket was in question, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

I agree with Scott, also, if you listen carefully, you can, or I can anyway, hear a difference in the voice of the actual Queen, and the 'handmaiden' that acts as the decoy. Adam (...) the (...) is (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Some questions

Hi, I have a couple of questions I thought I'd ask here. First of all, now that Ep1:TPM is out on video, and a few others may have bought it, has anyone figured out what that small 'car' thing that came with the Naboo Fighter is? Or has that already (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dark Side Developer's Kit at Toy World

I know; bad form replying to your own post and whatnot. This is a special circumstance: I noticed some factual errors in my previous post. The preview of Toy World 2000 is in Tomart's Action Figure Monthly, not Lee's Action Figure Digest, and it's (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  MTT available "now," ATT available "May."

According to the coupon book found in every copy of SWI:Phantom Menace videotape, the MTT is presently available, and the ATT is "Available in May." The layout of the images of sets shows a given model (there are a total of 7 shown; all are (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

Todd - piece count for the bucket is 291. (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) I'm not sure how excited to get yet...hard to tell how many pieces are in it... looks like maybe as few as 230 pieces? Not a bad deal for $24.95, considering the parts available, but not really a great deal either, considering how cheap other (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:Fsnn13.F01@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) MY question is what happened to the Gungans? Those tanks were opened, and racks of droids were unfolding, the Gungans sit and watch?! 1 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

(...) What happene was the AAT and MTT were unloaded from that huge spacecraft, I think it was called C5579. The AAT never fit inside a MTT. Think of one like a light assault vehicle and the MTT like a troop transport. The MTT is way off in scale (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:rm1ses8qfts1881...4ax.com... (...) You're thinking of those "H" shaped landing craft, out of which came AAT's and MTT's. Did anyone ever wonder what happened to all the STAPPs when it was (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

(...) Well we can assume that the very first time we saw the Queen that it was not her. If you recall the 'Queen' says she doesn't want to trouble her hand-maidens. 'Padme' replies "we are brave your majesty." At which point the 'Queen' agrees to go (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Wheres the Millenium Falcon?

(...) Despite what is advertised, LEGO S@H should have the MF around the end of April/beginning of May and TRU will probably get it by the end of May. August and September everywhere else. (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

(...) Wow, talk about a scale problem. Wasn't the MTT quite a bit bigger in the movie? How am I going to put my AAT's inside of it? Or was there a large vehicle that both the MTT's and the AAT's come out of? These nesting-puzzle spaceships just (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Podbucket pic being removed.

Not only is etoys.com not supposed to have it up, but they've asked me to take it down as well (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) ...The sets also seem more targeted at mass audience. Fewer parts, simpler construction, etc. The foils on anakin's pod for instance. ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) #160 (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Yet Another Episode 1 Question

Hello all you SW EP1 fan, I had a question in regards to the Queen Amidela and Padme switch. When exactly did it happen, and where they switched in Corsecant. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) They look like the rods that connect the tail of the Y-Wing's engines to the rest of the engine. I suspect they didn't use the same mechanism as the Pod Racer set because these pod racers are much smaller, and didn't need the extra support. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) (URL) is the e-toys pic. They are blue not Violet :-( However one can clearly make out more things that make me want many of these anyways. :-) -Lord Insanity (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) sets like mesa pod. More realistic than that tan beam. Or perhaps they were not included in the picture? regards lawrence (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) set) :-) or is the picture off and it is really blue :-( If that is Imperial Violet I will be getting many of those. If it's blue I will probably only get a few. -Lord Insanity (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact